Outreach Home | Outreach Calendar | Annual Summaries | Outreach Materials
- Help documents on how to use Gramene
- Tutorials, help files, FAQ's, release notes, exercises.
- Past and upcoming workshops, presentations, posters, etc
- With links to conference websites and Gramene abstracts.
- Workshop Materials
- Mail Archives*
Three mailing lists:
- The Gramene list* is for General discussion, questions and answers.
- Subscribe to the Gramene-announce list to receive announcements of updates to the Gramene site.
- The Gramene-extdev* list is for those mirroring Gramene or using its software.
- Feedback** link at the top of every page.
- Send a message to the Gramene development team.
- Ask a question or request assistance.
- Report a problem
- Contribute to future releases by reporting your favorite features or searches
*Using the "Feedback" button will submit your comments to only the Gramene team.
**Using the Mailing lists will submit your comments to a public listserve.
- Gramene Outreach Wiki
- High School Outreach
- Gramene Press Releases
- Species Pages
- Educational information with a general introduction for each grass species, important facts, anatomy, taxonomy, regional maps, agricultural statistics, nutritional and educational links, species-specific information from Gramene, recipes, species news, and germplasm resources.
- Resource Pages
- Weblinks to rice genome sequencing efforts, complete sequences, functional genomics, cereal crop databases, germplasm resources, taxonomy, bibliographies, educational pages, pathology, agriculture, tools for nucleotide and protein sequence analyses, tools for plant genome analysis, bioinformatics, plant breeding, cereal newsletters, recipes, and other (non-cereal) genome projects.
Feedback buttons are provided at the top of every page so you can get timely answers to your questions and assistance in using the databases. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. User input is essential for developing a tool that can be useful to you.