Cereal Genomics Workshop
9/12/05 - 9/19/05
Please commence your education of Gramene tools and resources by beginning with the sections on Gramene Navigation and Overview.
1) Become familiar with Gramene
||Learn about navigating the Gramene website via the navigation bars.
|2||Gramene Modules Overview
||An overview/summary of all the Gramene Modules, and when to use them.
2) After becoming familiar with the Gramene layout and navigation, explore each module and tutorials on website to see what types of information each module offers. Modules may be done in any order. (see Tutorials)
3) Complete the exercises below, and review the answers.
- Exercise 1 with answers - Ontology Exercise in PDF
- Exercise 2 with answers - Comparison Exercise in PDF
Updated on ... Sept 22, 2005